Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Putting off today till tomorrow

So I posted about how I don't put stuff off till I am married... (Besides what will keep me out of the temple for obvious reasons)...
well that may not be so true:


Some things I put off till I am married:



Taking out the trash:   Obviously I do take out the trash, but not as frequently as I should.  I also wait till I can't wait anymore to take that black barrel out to the curb.

Making my bed:  I know, I know I should make it a habit now because it won't suddenly become a habit later. I know... I have taught those lessons, and yet, I wait.

Quitting facebook: I unabashedly like facebook. I spend as much time there as I want and I will probably quit it when I have kids but till then... FACEBOOK it is!

Mowing the lawn:  I haven't done it yet in this house... crap. Don't you think mowing a lawn will be more fun with a partner?  I am seeking a lawn boy in the neighborhood as we speak.


Washing my car: Crap this is beginning to sound like a "Honey Do" list. Danggit.

Watching guy movies:

Getting unisex sheets: I am going to have girlie sheets on my bed till the last possible moment.

The End