Monday, March 14, 2011

Maybe I am done


With online dating... maybe.

Bullets pointing to "for sure done"

*Crazy Old guys are still hitting on me

*Crazy guys from 3rd world countries are hitting on me

* less than Very few guys have a current temple recommend

*Guys in other states think I am hot... but the ones who live here think I am... well who knows... they don't tell me.

*I don't want to date guys in other states ( even if they are willing to move anywhere for the right girl)

*One profile said the following and I am pretty most profiles should be required to say..."I am a disabled guy looking for a nice girl who wants to be with a disabled guy..."


* less than one guy in 50 can answer my big 5 questions accurately... and then I think maybe they are lying.

You tell me am I too picky?????

My big 5 Questions:
1.Do you have a current Temple recommend?
2.Are you currently on  medication for your emotional well being?/Should you be?
3.Do you have a porn addiction?
4.Are you bipolar?
5.Do you floss?

And Yes, I do actually ask these questions... Talk to any guy I have met online... they come out pretty quickly.  

Friends ... am I too picky?     Do you want me to interview your daughter's potential dates?





3 comments:

Alicia & Robert said...

I think those questions are all good ones to know. I especially like the floss one - you need to know if all his teeth will be falling out in the future and prepare yourself for it :)

Michelle and Javier said...

You're not picky at all! I ran into an online dating problem just last night! I think there are a bunch of liars out there, you have to weed them out and hope they are honest! :) If we've waited this long, we don't want to settle :)

Kelly said...

I don't think flossing should be a deal breaker because that is something you can teach and enforce and just say, hey I expect you to floss or no kisses for you buddy. The others are deal breakers.